Motorola Moto G6 Plus specification and prices
First info about the Moto G6 Plus by Motorola appeared on April 2018. This model belongs to the highest price range: the lowest Motorola Moto G6 Plus cost in USA for today is $419.98. The mobile phone is already on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, T-Mobile as well as retail stores like Target, Wal-Mart.
The mobile phone runs on the most popular platform in the world for today - Android OS. Moto G6 Plus has the late Android version: 8.0 (Oreo). It means that the mobile phone owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The mobile phone has Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU that shows an outstanding performance. Moto G6 Plus runs 6 GB RAM that is a perfect amount of memory.
The camera has aperture size 2.2. It is a not very large aperture for a phone and it will allow the Motorola Moto G6 Plus to let in more light to make satisfactory quality photos at night. Moto G6 Plus 8 (f/2.2) megapixel front camera is perfect for selfie lovers. It can capture 4K high quality video with its primary camera. 4K is the highest resolution that mobile phones support for today.
The mobile phone has a big 5.9 inch display size. It means that most users will experience difficulties using the cell phone with one hand. Such display size has great benefits in compare to the smaller one: it's easier for taking pictures, better for playing games and perfect for browsing the web.
This model has non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery.
The mobile phone's weight is 167 grams (5.89 oz), it is 160 mm (6.30 in) high, 75.5 mm (2.97 in) wide and has a 8 mm (0.31 in) depth what means that this phone is rather thin.
You can purchase Moto G6 Plus in Gold, Deep Indigo or Nimbus colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2018, April
- Coming soon. Exp. release 2018, May
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Qualcomm SDM630 Snapdragon 630
- Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- Adreno 508
- Dual: 12 MP (f/1.7) + 5 MP (f/2.2), phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash
- 8 MP (f/2.2), LED flash, 1080p
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR
- 5.9 inches, 89.8 cm2
- 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery
- 160 x 75.5 x 8 mm (6.30 x 2.97 x 0.31 in)
- 167 g (5.89 oz, 0.37 lb)
- Front/back glass, aluminum frame
- Single SIM
- Gold, Deep Indigo, Nimbus
- 64/128 GB, 4/6 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- 5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM radio
- 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML5 - Fast battery charging 15W - MP3/AAC+/WAV/Flac player - MP4/H.264 player - Photo/video editor - Document viewer
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - Europe, Brazil
- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600) - Europe LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 28(700) - Brazil
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
Where to buy Motorola Moto G6 Plus ?
Motorola Moto G6 Plus compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Motorola Moto G6 Plus . Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Moto G6 Plus to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Moto G6 Plus comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Motorola Moto G6 Plus videos
Moto G6 Plus video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Motorola Moto G6 Plus reviews by users and experts
List of Moto G6 Plus reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Moto G6 Plus is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Moto G6 Plus it will be very useful too!