Motorola P30 specification and prices
First info about the P30 by Motorola appeared on August 2018 but the mobile phone is still not on sale. The phone will be soon on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Sprint, Virgin Mobile USA, T-Mobile as well as retailers like Target, Wal-Mart.
The phone runs on the most popular OS in the world for today - Android OS. P30 has the new Android version: 8.0 (Oreo). It means that the phone will run all the newest games and apps easily. The cell phone is equipped with Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260 CPU which provides an outstanding performance. The model has 6 GB RAM which is a perfect amount of memory.
The P30 has no primary camera.
The mobile phone has a big 6.2 inch display. It means that most users may have some difficulties using the phone with one hand. Such screen size has amazing benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's easier for taking pictures, better for video chatting and great for quick typing.
P30 has non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
The P30 weight is 170 grams (6.00 oz), it is 155.5 mm (6.12 in) high, 76 mm (2.99 in) wide and has a 7.7 mm (0.30 in) depth what means that this cell phone is thin.
You will be able to purchase P30 in White, Black or Aurora colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2018, August
- Coming soon. Exp. release 2018, September
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636
- Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260
- Adreno 509
- 6.2 inches, 96.9 cm2
- 1080 x 2246 pixels, 18.7:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version) - ZUI 4.0
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- 155.5 x 76 x 7.7 mm (6.12 x 2.99 x 0.30 in)
- 170 g (6.00 oz, 0.37 lb)
- Single SIM
- White, Black, Aurora
- 64/128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- 5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- FM radio
- 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML5 - Fast battery charging 18W - MP3/AAC+/WAV/Flac player - MP4/H.264 player - Photo/video editor - Document viewer
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only) CDMA 1900 & TD-SCDMA
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
Where to buy Motorola P30 ?
Motorola P30 compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Motorola P30 . Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of P30 to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why P30 comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Motorola P30 videos
P30 video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Motorola P30 reviews by users and experts
List of P30 reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of P30 is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate P30 it will be very useful too!