Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro) specification and prices
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro) appeared on sale on July 2018. This mobile phone belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro) cost in USA for now is $220.27. The mobile phone is on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, Sprint, Metro PCS as well as retailers like Target, RadioShack.
The mobile phone runs on the most popular platform in the world for today - Android OS. Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro) has the late Android version: 8.1 (Oreo); One. It means that the mobile phone owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The cell phone has Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 processor which shows an outstanding performance. The model runs 3 GB RAM which is a big amount of memory.
This mobile phone has no primary camera.
The cell phone has a rather big 5.84 inch display size. It means that many users may have some difficulties using the mobile phone with one hand. Such display size has amazing benefits in compare to the smaller screen: it's more comfortable to use the display as a viewfinder, better for video chatting and perfect for quick typing.
This mobile has non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
The Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro) weight is 178 grams (6.28 oz), it is 149.3 mm (5.88 in) high, 71.7 mm (2.82 in) wide and has a 8.8 mm (0.35 in) depth which means that this phone is rather thin.
You can buy Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro) in Black, Blue, Gold (Global); Rose Gold or Red (China only) colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2018, July
- Available. Released 2018, July
- Android 8.1 (Oreo); Android One
- Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Adreno 506
- 5.84 inches, 85.1 cm2
- 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~432 ppi density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 149.3 x 71.7 x 8.8 mm (5.88 x 2.82 x 0.35 in)
- 178 g (6.28 oz, 0.39 lb)
- Dual SIM
- Black, Blue, Gold (Global); Rose Gold, Red (China only)
- 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- 4.2, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- microUSB 2.0
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML5 - XviD/MP4/H.264 player - MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player - Photo/video editor - Document viewer - Charging 5V/2A 10W
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - Global HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - China
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300) - Global LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - China
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
Where to buy Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro) ?
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro) compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro) . Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro) to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro) comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro) comparisons to the rivals with the same price:
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro) videos
Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro) video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro) reviews by users and experts
List of Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro) reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro) is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Mi A2 Lite (Redmi 6 Pro) it will be very useful too!