Asus Zenfone Max Plus (M1) specification and prices
The Zenfone Max Plus (M1) by Asus was announced on November 2017. This phone belongs to the middle price range: the lowest Asus Zenfone Max Plus (M1) cost in USA for today is $229.00. The mobile phone is already on sale from carriers including AT&T Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, Sprint, Verizon Wireless as well as retailers like RadioShack, Wal-Mart.
The mobile phone runs on the most popular platform in the world for today - Android OS. Zenfone Max Plus (M1) has the new Android version: 7.0 (Nougat). It means that the mobile phone owners will be able to play any games and run any apps. The phone has Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 processor which provides a great performance. It has 2 GB RAM which is an average amount of memory for normal usage.
The camera has aperture size 2. It is a not very large aperture for a mobile and it will allow the Asus Zenfone Max Plus (M1) to let in more light to get satisfactory quality pictures in dark rooms. Its 8 (f/2.0 megapixel front camera is perfect for selfie lovers. Rear camera of Zenfone Max Plus (M1) can film full HD high quality video, which is only second to 4K.
The Asus Zenfone Max Plus (M1) has a big 5.7 inch display.
Zenfone Max Plus (M1) has non-removable Li-Po 4130 mAh battery.
The model's weight is 160 grams (5.64 oz), it is 152.6 mm (6.01 in) high, 73 mm (2.87 in) wide and has a 8.8 mm (0.35 in) depth what means that this cell phone is rather thin.
You can purchase Zenfone Max Plus (M1) in Black, Gold or Silver colors.
Internal Storage & RAM
- 2017, November
- Coming soon. Exp. release 2017, December
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Mediatek MT6750T
- Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- Dual: 16 MP (f/2.0, 35mm) + 8 MP (17mm, no AF), phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- 8 MP (f/2.0, 25mm)
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- 5.7 inches, 83.8 cm2
- 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~424 ppi density)
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Yes - ASUS ZenUI 4.0
- Non-removable Li-Po 4130 mAh battery
- 152.6 x 73 x 8.8 mm (6.01 x 2.87 x 0.35 in)
- 160 g (5.64 oz, 0.35 lb)
- Front glass, aluminum body
- Dual SIM
- Black, Gold, Silver
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM or 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- 4.0, A2DP, LE
- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM radio
- microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA - China
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - Global, China HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 / 800 - Taiwan HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - USA, LATAM
- LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 40(2300) - Global LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 18(800), 19(800), 26(850), 28(700), 38(2600), 41(2500) - Taiwan LTE band 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700), 17(700), 28(700) - USA, LATAM LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - China
- HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
Where to buy Asus Zenfone Max Plus (M1) ?
Asus Zenfone Max Plus (M1) compared to rivals
List of all phones similar to Asus Zenfone Max Plus (M1) . Find out what mobile phone has better camera, processor, screen and battery life. Compare tech specs of Zenfone Max Plus (M1) to its rivals.
Many phones specification looks similar at first sight. And sometimes it can be even difficult to say which cell phone is better until you compare their specs side by side. That's why Zenfone Max Plus (M1) comparison to its rivals will help you greatly to select really the best smartphone for now.
Asus Zenfone Max Plus (M1) videos
Zenfone Max Plus (M1) video reviews will give you full info about the phone's specs and features in the most convenient way. Just click Play button and relax.
There is no need to read any texts and to explore huge tables with specs. Just watch a few videos about this smartphone to find out if you want to buy it.
Asus Zenfone Max Plus (M1) reviews by users and experts
List of Zenfone Max Plus (M1) reviews by experts and users. The phone rating will help you to facilitate the process of selecting.
The best way to understand all pros and cons of Zenfone Max Plus (M1) is to read reviews by customers and experts from GSMArena, CNET, TechRadar and others. You will find there real-world experience and not just an attractive advertising slogans of the manufacturer. And if you are already the owner of this mobile phone please share your experience to help other people to decide if they want to buy it. Do you have little time for review? Then just rate Zenfone Max Plus (M1) it will be very useful too!